Sunday, September 8, 2013

Artist of the Day: Emily Rapport

Damen Sunset, Emily Rapport, 10"x14", watercolor



Emily Rapport, artist, is having an open studio, here's her artist website. I picked "Damen Sunset" because I truly love Emily's feel for watercolor and because this is a scene that fills me with nostalgia for my hometown and for the Brown Line, one of the mellowest transit rides in the world.

Ravenswood Open Studio
One Day Only…

Saturday, September 14, 4pm – 9pm

Featuring all new oil paintings by me PLUS work by studio mates Marion Kryczka, Amavong Panya and special guest artist Leo Kogan. Location is 4541 N. Ravenswood at Wilson, #403. Older works will be available and priced to sell. RSVP to our Facebook event here.

Free to enjoy, close to Ravenswood Metra, Damen Brown Line and plenty of free parking.

And in the shameless promotion department, Emily Rapport is my guru, my webmeister, she does my website, rounderstudio.com and here's her webwork website which is eatpaintstudio.com.

No comments: