Friday, June 16, 2017

Symbiosis, Contemporary Artists of Tucson Exhibit


Symbiosis: A Group Show presented by Contemporary Artists of Tucson--
Opening reception July 1, 6-9 p.m., Steinfeld Building, 101 W. 6th Street, Tucson, AZ. Together with Greta Ward, Kathryn Wilde, Jack McLain, Nancy Drigotas, I am exhibiting with Contemporary Artists of Tucson. The “Symbiosis” show will run from July 1 through 9, 2017 with an opening reception First Saturday, July 1 from 6-9:00 p.m., at the Steinfeld Building, 101 W. 6th Street at 9th Avenue, Tucson, AZ.

I'll be showing my series Cri de Coeur, watercolors on panels featuring large splashes of color.

Please come on by.

AND ONE MORE THING...

With the assistance of Jack Kulawik, my photographer, and Emily Rapport, my web advisor, my website has been updated. Please take a look at the latest series Long Short.


Long Short Series No. 21, 11″x30″, graphite pencil, conte, prismacolor, erasure, pencil shavings and smudge on 90# Stonehenge – created 2017



No comments: