Monday, January 21, 2013

Randi Russo Performs at Uncommon Ground Feb 2

 RANDI RUSSO

Chicago, IL
Indie / indie rock singer-songwriter / Folk Noir

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've performed music live. As I work on getting a band together (and there is one in the works!), I will play some solo shows.

I'll be playing at UNCOMMON GROUND on Clark St.
(3800 N. Clark St, Chicago; 773-929-3680 -- dinner reservations in the music room guarantees seating for performances)
on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2nd at 10pm

They have great farm-fresh food and a good beer selection there.
$8 cover. There will be an opening act... we're still squaring that away. In the meantime, put it on your calendar!
Hope to see you,

Randi
p.s. I'll have my art on display again at the next open studios show at Cornelia Arts Building which will be March 22nd... more on that later...
-------------------------------------------
like me:
facebook.com/randirussomusic

follow me:
twitter.com/randirusso

visit me officially (at least until you visit me in person at my next show):
www.randirusso.com

No comments: